There are various kinds of Jobs in Fashion Technology like Fashion Co-ordinators, Designers for fashion, textiles, costumes, pattern maker, fashion illustrator, pattern cutter and grader, sample maker, quality manager, production supervisor, production manager, merchandisers for export – import houses, boutiques, garment manufacturers, designer studios which have been fast multiplying, developing to cater the huge demands in the industry.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE FORTUNE PROGRAMME:
1.Diploma, Degree, PG Courses
2.Special Discounts for students & House Wife
3.Weekend, Evening, Morning & Regular Classes
4.Convenient Class Timings, Part time – full time.
5.Affordable Fees & Easy Monthly Installment Facility.
6.Global Promotion for Student Designs through our website.
7.Lifetime Access to Students in House Boutique.
8.100% Job Guarantee for Eligible Students.
9.Seminars – Workshops – Fashion Shows & Many More..
Our Short Term & Long Term Courses
- Business Management
- Pattern & Layout Marking
- Garment Construction/Tailoring
- Embroidery & Zari Work
- Production Technology
- Quality Concept
- Fine Art
- Drawing, Painting
- Cermaic Art
- Soft Toys
- Velvet Embossing
- Tanjore Painting
- Fabric Painting
- Stain Glass & Plain Glass Painting
- Quilt Making/Wall Hangings
- Paper Bag Making
- Water Based Painting/Oil Painting
- Sales Management
- Marketing Management
- Personality Development
- English Communication Course
- Japanese Language Course
- Entrepreneur Development Course
- Modelling Course
Our Various programmes offered are listed below.
- Fashion Designing Management
- Textile Designing Management
- Interior Designing Management
- Computer Designing Management
- Fine Arts Management
- Apparel Designing Management
- Merchandising and Retail Management
- Boutique Management
- Secretarial Practice Training
- Costume Designing Management